Karma Izzabish Michaels

My photo
An introduction? I came in like a wrecking ball. Even the Kool-Aide man wasn't happy that I stole his spotlight.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER!

Dear Gerald Michaels,


To the man who got me this book, please feel free to take an occasional look.  As I have already wrote quite a bit about you.  Some was good, some was bad, some was a never should have had.

As I read the cover of this book, I ask myself, is this a clue from you, or from the man above?

Still so many unanswered questions, yet my brain is still constantly showing me reflections.  Reflections of all I've endured and witnessed.

Many asking, "is she cray, will the stupid bitch find her way out of her funky meth sway?"

The answer is no, I won't!  Even in a clear state of mind, all the evidence is still a find.

What is she talking about?  All still ask.  It doesn't matter cause even in showing all proof.  I'm supposed to believe that I was spoofed.

Maybe I'm wrong, in what I believe, and trust me it's everyday that I grieve.  

Back to the man who got me this book.  We've reunited in a different light.  Although at times it feels like dejavu.  It's different this time around.  I can't explain how, but when the day comes, I have faith,  and believe we will take a public bow.

To the love of my life.  Thank you for everything, even the hard times!  Our stories will be told, and I truly believe our lives will end with riches and gold.  We will leave our children a legacy that will make them proud.

I know what I write sounds weird, and as dark as night, but one day, all will understand our personal flight!

LOVE,
KARMA IZZABISH MICHAELS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma's Daily Feature Kreature

SAY SOMETHING NICE

MY ACE,      ACE & KARMA MICHAELS              HUSBAND & WIFE HE ALWAYS WHISPERED SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME BABY.  MY HEA...

Karma's Popular Post