Karma Izzabish Michaels

My photo
An introduction? I came in like a wrecking ball. Even the Kool-Aide man wasn't happy that I stole his spotlight.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

WHAT HAPPENED TO HOWARD?



I'm going to attempt to elaborate the best that I can, considering I never really watched my fathers show.  However I think he came to a realization, the type of audience that he had gathered.  His shock jock comedy, caused sex-trafficking, pedophile, murdering #babes aka pigs to flock.

Based on my observation, and the people attempting to mock him, because they thought he was set up to die.  Then along came #lilstern for the mf burn!  None of them knew, or had a clue, nor did I.  Apparently some white fuck in power, got word from a bird, who was friends with the turd who STD tested me back in 2020.  I wondered when throat culture swabbing, became protocol for testing of vaginal hives.  I even asked them why?  They proclaimed it was for peeps who suck the schlong.  I replied sucking schlong I don't do, cause it makes me gag.  They informed me that taking BBC could reach really way up in me, possibly touching my tonsils.  So I said okay and let them swab away. JK JK.  So for those wondering how I knew?  It simply didn't take a genius to play the game of blue's clues.

I hear them referencing the wack packers, as characters of the show, however they were just call in guests, that continually called in to become characters of the show.  The wackpackers were not paid entertainers.  They were legitimately just call in guests of the show.  Some of these wackpackers were frauds. Pretending to have illnesses that really didn't exist.  Not all, but some.  Some of these wackpackers were exploiting money, and scamming people across the internet.  Some of these fucks actually even worked for stern!

What my father thought was harmless raunchy shock jock material, turned out to cause a flock of murdering pedophile sextrafficking fucks!  Stupid little cucks, never anticipated Stern's bastard child to be playing in the wings, as they operated they're little sextrafficking ring.  Now it's time for Karma to have her fling, imprisoning the fuck face things! 

Thee End!





https://youtu.be/8WaMgcHQ0eA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma's Daily Feature Kreature

SAY SOMETHING NICE

MY ACE,      ACE & KARMA MICHAELS              HUSBAND & WIFE HE ALWAYS WHISPERED SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME BABY.  MY HEA...

Karma's Popular Post