Karma Izzabish Michaels

My photo
An introduction? I came in like a wrecking ball. Even the Kool-Aide man wasn't happy that I stole his spotlight.

Sunday, July 23, 2023

SCARE TACTIC WHORE & MORE FROM TRUMP HIMSELF

CHUCKYS BACK, JEW WANNA PLAY?
Chucky grew up to be a murdering, cannabalistic, pedophile, whos in denial!

It's so cute that you attempted to be me, ya little flea.  One must have talents galore, to be a rapping lyracal whore!   Don't be pissed that you missed the mark. Competing with this mudshark!  The mud you sling, will never sting. I wear my flaws, and grow kitty claws.  As all you pedos sit around breaking real laws!

Your petty attack is lame, you know a lot like that "Karla Kitty Show," while I'm over here just being a hoe.  

Are you mad, that you can't collect, or direct this grand little scheme against my karmageddon team? Who you ask? 

As I bask in the glory of knowing a little bit insight to your demise finale story.  

It took me an entire year to even come across this, and all I feel in my heart, is utter bliss.  Then again, I'm on alot of drugs, all while sleeping on dirty rugs.  

I'd rather be destitute, than another one of your prostitutes.  

The truth is out, and your so called clout is about to be drought!

Sticks and stones, I turned into boomerangs.  My boomerangs are slowly ending each one of your vile sex trafficking pedo rings! 

Your stupid little words, are nothing more than useless turds.  That will get flushed.  Along with your fans, that stand by they're head pedo, wannabe man! 

Well I think its time that I end this little love note.  I gotta run and play on "The Love Boat". 

Osama Bum Laden fell in love with the target bait.  I'm actually thinking about keeping him as my mate.  Or did you desire him for cell dates?  Never mind it don't matter.  

Ever hear of collateral damage Trump?  Yeah, No?  Me neither.  Don't worry he didn't sell you out, at least not yet.  He's still trying to gauge if I'm a fake. He fears making the wrong mistake.  If he only knew, and didn't depend on you.  I know your part of his past!  All I need is to barely scratch his protective glass, then I end your fucking pedophile ass.  

BUH BYE CHUCKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma's Daily Feature Kreature

SAY SOMETHING NICE

MY ACE,      ACE & KARMA MICHAELS              HUSBAND & WIFE HE ALWAYS WHISPERED SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME BABY.  MY HEA...

Karma's Popular Post