Karma Izzabish Michaels

My photo
An introduction? I came in like a wrecking ball. Even the Kool-Aide man wasn't happy that I stole his spotlight.

Sunday, July 23, 2023

MR. STEVE HARVEY WE GOTTA MESSAGE FROM GOD!

Steve Harvey you sell out because your inspirational vibe is genuinely felt world wide.  When you speak of your life, and trials and tribulations, your emotions and body language matches the power of your words.  Your not scripted, your gifted!  You took lifes turmoils, and sculpted it into comedic bliss.  When you see or talk about your wife, your smile and eyes do a thing, there's also a flash of fear in your loving tears.  Being real, being raw, owning your fucked of flaws!  People perserveering was a definite breach of the government criminal laws.  Which made people look up to you, some envied your transparency.

"I HEAR HIM KAT...SHUT UP GURL DAMN..."


HOW KARMA IMAGINED STEVE LOOKED, WHEN HE GOT GODS MESSAGE!

Sex might be what sells, it even built our promised land. However being a real man, was almost a thing of the past.  You held real old morals and values with a ton of mad class.  

While I was out there looking like a grade A skank ass, getting treated like trash by the many doing the smash and dash.  I would start to cry and pray, telling God he's an azz, telling him he created us all wrong!  A bad batch of people not giving fucks.  Then oddly enough your voice or show would pop on somewhere. I would look up and God would chuckle, he SCREAMED,  "I don't create bad batches of anything, I create BAD ASS MF's.  Now STFU and listen to Steve, cause he believed, and he keeps on recieving.  I deliver when the the times right!"  Then he'd finally shut up, so I could hear you and seriously no joke, I would cry for insulting our God.  He said Steve I sent to save the world as well.  Why do you think he's happily married?  I shrugged, HE SCREAMED AGAIN AT ME...BECAUSE I SENT MY KING TO HELP REBUILD ALL THIS MESS TOO!  It's also why I actually gave you what you thought was your bio brother naming him Steven...  


https://twitter.com/IAmSteveHarvey/status/1402748338261221380?t=3gLNDVurxY-7z53ZM_1XHQ&s=19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma's Daily Feature Kreature

SAY SOMETHING NICE

MY ACE,      ACE & KARMA MICHAELS              HUSBAND & WIFE HE ALWAYS WHISPERED SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME BABY.  MY HEA...

Karma's Popular Post