Karma Izzabish Michaels

My photo
An introduction? I came in like a wrecking ball. Even the Kool-Aide man wasn't happy that I stole his spotlight.

Sunday, July 31, 2022

THE BURST OF LOVE HURTS

They say your first love loss is the worst!  I disagree, it's all the loves after that, when people just use your heart as a mat. All the fake ass talk, why didn't you just let me walk.  Pretending to be my boo, with all the fake I love yous.  All that pain, just to drive me insane, why couldn't you just stay in your own fucking lane?

Yet I don't give up.  Moving along to my next ding dong ditch, haha we got you again bitch. It's all fun and jokes to these millennials folks.  Little do they realize it's all a government hoax!

Ready for the next verse, cause it only gets worse.  Love comes in so many forms, hiding in many dorms,  yet taken away with one big storm!  They took my love's, they took my fam, oh damn, now my kids, they do it in ways that make your head sway.  They took my Mom and Dad, don't worry it's just a trend that's left the world insanely sad.

Falling in love with every side bish bae, cause your not sure if someone will leave or stay.  Grasping at every love straw, making you look like a cheating flaw, I warned you this would be raw.

All of it hurts the worst cause it's just a love burst!  Since the white men in power are ugly inside and out.  Getting turned down, always hurts.  Revenge of the nerds, thought they would have the last laugh. While lining their pockets.  Literally destroying everything that we have fought for.  Our rights, our independence, our freedom of speech, ending racism.  OUR RIGHT TO LIVE OUR LIVES IN THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!  Our ancestors fought in wars, and lost their lives, giving up everything, to give this world all that it desired.  We ultimately let them down.  As they fought on the front lines, protecting us.  We failed to honor what they sacrificed.  Being greedy ourselves, competing with illmenial elves.  

THE LOVE BURST IS THE WORST.  YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT IN A HURSE.  YOUR 50 K PURSE? IS THE CURSE. 

STRANGER DANGER? 
IMAGINE BEING IN A MANGER, NO CRIB FOR A BED, NO PLACE TO LAY YOUR SWEET HEAD. THE STARS IN THE SKY LOOKED DOWN WHERE JESUS LAYED, IN THE HAY. THE LORD COULD NOT LOOK DOWN FROM THE SKY,  BECAUSE HE HAD TO COME TO BE BY ALL OUR SIDES.  WE ASKED HIM TO TAKE US TO HEAVEN, SO WE COULD LIVE WITH HIM THERE.  HOWEVER HE NEVER LEFT OUR SIDE, HE LOVED US AS WE PRAYED.  

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAS A MEANING, YOU JUST HAVE TO DIG DEEP TO UNDERSTAND IT.

~GOD IZ FUGGIN REAL~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma's Daily Feature Kreature

SAY SOMETHING NICE

MY ACE,      ACE & KARMA MICHAELS              HUSBAND & WIFE HE ALWAYS WHISPERED SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME BABY.  MY HEA...

Karma's Popular Post