Karma Izzabish Michaels

My photo
An introduction? I came in like a wrecking ball. Even the Kool-Aide man wasn't happy that I stole his spotlight.

Monday, June 20, 2022

FRED SAID ... I DESERVE BETTER

FELONY FRED-STOLEN IDENTITY 
STOCKS STOLEN

CRAB GRAB!



Another POF date, but wait. This guy's different.  I feel like there's actually some hope, even a small urge to elope.  

Do gentleman really still exist, I'm praying for no more twists. No more love burns, please let us finally have our turn. Society has deemed the no relationship world as fucked.  Out of luck?  They think loyalty is an almost extinct breed.  

Where he only has eyes for her, and her dancing shoes are only worn to impress him.  We won't prance around romance, every little glance he gives reminds me there is chance...AT LOVE.  I hear God whispering just shush, don't rush, and enjoy the lush. 

Still a bit scared wondering will he last or be another statistic of my past?  When I talk, he doesn't walk, (yet) it's like he feels all my pain, he's not vane nor insane, appears to have a brain. He says my luck won't run out, but doubt kicks in.  God whispers be you, be real, and soon everything will be revealed.  His love from above, is watching and guiding, he says no dividing, only uniting.  Protecting people's hearts is God's line of biz.

Amazing times ahead as the newest trend, is the world being on the mend.

~GOD~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma's Daily Feature Kreature

SAY SOMETHING NICE

MY ACE,      ACE & KARMA MICHAELS              HUSBAND & WIFE HE ALWAYS WHISPERED SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME BABY.  MY HEA...

Karma's Popular Post