Karma Izzabish Michaels

My photo
An introduction? I came in like a wrecking ball. Even the Kool-Aide man wasn't happy that I stole his spotlight.

Thursday, June 9, 2022

ACECAPADES

I remember one of our final moments by that gated lake.  Always near bodies of water is where I felt your strongest vibes.  Yet on that day, I only felt you start to sway away.  Was it the high, that caused you to deny my love!  Was it just time to part, so they couldn't end both of our hearts?  I have so many un answered questions.  Some days I'm sad, and some days I'm mad!  I keep reading all this shit that were suppose to reunite.  Yet I'm still alone in the dead of the night.  God tries to give me clues, but I just cry, telling him I miss my boo.  Am I a fool still under the evil governments tools!?  Is this all a joke, on the "ugly white bitch?" The wicked snitch of the Midwest?  When will the nightmare end for all?  Cause I'm ready to brawl, just to get answers for us all!  God keeps saying K.I.S.S. ( Keep it simple stupid.). I keep replying, it don't get any simpler than me, you ass!!  He laughs, as he continues drawing graphs, or is it rafts, as my sight is blurry from all the tears, over the last 7 years.  He says "grab a beer, stay away from the meth, we need you on point for the debut, I'll see you on Sundays in church pews.  #letgoandletmework so the world can finally #twerk #yalittlejerk. 

And that's what conversations with God be like!

Karma Michaels 
How Karma Looks While Conversing With God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma's Daily Feature Kreature

SAY SOMETHING NICE

MY ACE,      ACE & KARMA MICHAELS              HUSBAND & WIFE HE ALWAYS WHISPERED SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME BABY.  MY HEA...

Karma's Popular Post